JOIN THE REDDAM HOUSE UMHLANGA FAMILY
Thank you for considering our school. If you have decided that Reddam House Umhlanga is for your family, we are excited to engage with you further and guide you through the application process.
Reddam House Umhlanga welcomes applications for admission to the Early Learning School (Stage 1 to 5), the Preparatory School (Grades 1 to 7), and the College (Grades 8 to 12). Our boarding facilities are available to College students only.
Applications to join Reddam House Umhlanga are accepted throughout the year and entry will be granted dependent on assessment outcomes and availability.
The first step is to complete the enquiry form at https://www.umhlanga.reddamhouse.com/enquire-now
You will then receive an automated email to log in to the enrolment portal. The portal will have details of the Admissions Administrator should you wish to set up a tour or have any additional questions.
When you are ready to proceed with the application process you will log in and complete the application form and submit documents required on the checklists.
Upon completion of the online application form, prospective students from Stage 5 – Grade 12 will be invited in for an interview and to write their entrance assessments.
Following a successful assessment, a letter of acceptance is issued to the parents and the routine administration process is followed.
- Unabridged birth certificate;
- Full vaccination chart;
- Both parents’ IDs;
- Final academic report for previous year;
- Most recent academic report for current year;
- Copies of reports from all Occupational Therapists and/or Physiotherapists and/or Speech Therapists and/or Psychologists who have assessed your child (if applicable); and
- Proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee of R550.
In the case of foreign students making application please also attach:
- The applicant’s student visa and passport, as well as, the parents’ passports and work permits / visas.
All applications are managed by the Admission Administrator, who will be the point of communication with parents during the application process.
Any queries pertaining to the application process can be directed to the Admission Administrator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to Apply?